The vision of the Anbariya is to develop into a community of spiritually enhanced group of people whose lifestyles and sources of livelihood are in line with the provision of the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith.
To develop Anbariya into an important stakeholder in National Development with a well-endowed membership through appropriate spiritual education and human resource development approaches.
NATURE OF THE ORGANISATION
1. Anbariya is an Islamic Religious and Cultural Organisation inclined towards the teachings and practices of
the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) and of the Ahlu Sunna.
2. Anbariya is an independent Islamic Religious and Cultural Organisation, which is non-political and
3. Anbariya shall be guided by the teachings of the Holy Quran and Hadith.
4. Anbariya shall also be guided by the teachings of Islamic Scholars who have contributed towards the
teaching and learning of Islam.
5. Anbariya shall have a Headquarters located in Tamale (Northern Ghana) with branches in other parts of
Ghana and in other Countries.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of ANBARIYA are as follows:
1. To bring together Muslims who believe in the teachings of the Holy Quran and Hadith based on the practice of the Prophet Mohammed.
2. To provide guidance and counseling for the fulfillment of the Spiritual and Material well being of Members.
3. To create enabling environment for the Practice, Teaching, Learning and propagation of Islam.
4. To provide material and moral support to the Members where necessary.
5. To establish cordial relations with other Islamic Organisations for the purposes of fulfilling our Spiritual obligations towards Almighty Allah.
6. To collaborate with other Organisations who share our objectives and are willing to work with our Organisation.
7. To cooperate with the Government and other Institutions for mutual respect, peace and harmony.